Large and small organisations have opted to deploy the Convenio Solutions on the cloud. As a growing player in the rapidly growing Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) space, our cloud based solutions offers the convenience of rapidly deploying the applications in a state-of-the-art and highly secure private cloud environment.
The cloud delivers our solutions through the browser to the users using a multitenant architecture. On the customer side, it means no upfront investment in servers or conventional hosting.
Our cloud solution is powered by the company GleSYS AB in Sweden.
GleSYS has been in the market since 1999 and is a professional supplier of IT-solutions, hosting and IP-services.
Convenio has been using GleSYS services since 2011 and we are very pleased with the quality of the service.
GleSYS is also working for the environment and in cooperation with the energy company Fortum, GleSYS sells its surplus heat which currently helps in heating 1000 apartments in Sweden and reduces CO2 pollution.
The Stockholm Datacenter
* Year of construction: Zone 1: 2012–2013 / Zone 2: 2015
* Size: 350 m²
* UPS-system: Zon 1: Socomec Modulys Green Power, 120 kVA / Zone 2: Emerson Network Power Chloride Trinergy, 750 kVA
* Generator: Emergency generator, 800 kVA
* Climate supply/freecooling chiller: Emerson Network Power Liebert HPC-S, 387 kW cooling effect
* Fire protection: VESDA-laser and automatic fire suppression solution Novec™ 1230
The Falkenberg Datacenter
* Year of construction: 2011
* Size: 154 m²
* UPS-system: Emerson Network Power Liebert Hipulse E, 300 kVA
* Generator: Emergency generator, 700 kVA
* Climate supply: Emerson Network PowerLiebert Hiross System
* Fire protection: VESDA-laser and automatic fire suppression solution IG-55 (Argonite)