AirGRC-GH Platform is a specialized software for Airport Operation and Safety. It includes a comprehensive cloud-based Safety Audit and Assessment functionality that offers a more effective, proven approach to ensure that your processes are assessed frequently with functionality for incident and risk reporting.
The manual arrangement of data / checklist is not efficient enough and exposes the ground handler to an appreciable risk. Additionally, total reliance on hard copy documents does not leverage the work and cost efficiencies available through electronic storage and automation. The option of automation and digitalization would significantly enhance the working efficiency of the department and bring number of cost and efficiency benefits. The software can be primarily used for an integrated view of operations.
Audit / Inspection with a comprehensive Checklist configurator as per the Airlines, Activity, Task Groups and several categories of audit areas to easily configure and work on 100’s of checklist
Safety audits, safety training and awareness, as well as additional information will reinforce and support the goal of reducing ground hazards
Airport Ground Handling is a specialized area related to the wide range of services provided to facilitate an aircraft flight or aircraft ground repositioning, preparation for and upon conclusion of a flight which will include both customer service and ramp service functions. This necessitates a robust underlying process, procedures and system to ensure the collection of data, accuracy of data and the analytics.
Multi-Airport Single Dashboard Platform for efficient analytics and data reporting - It has multi-airport feature that can help consolidate graphs/ KPI's across large number of Airports. AirGRC Software can help “Ground handling and Ramp operations” achieve a common “Country and Global standard” that can help manage and reduce issues & problems.
Standardization across all airports in India and “Globally” can help with pre-defined checklists and consistent data collection and problem identification
Ground Handling service providers have to fill-up the inspection, technicians been using paper-based form, and maintaining all those paper-based forms as records was not as easy as it sounds. With the enormous data and paper-based forms, it became difficult for an operator to search the previous data of any aircraft maintenance. AirCheck can help automation the process using a simple mobile APP and application hosted over cloud.
- Dashboards & Reports: Intuitive dashboards, drill downs and analytics can provide very useful information and intelligence at click of mouse button.
- Mobile Inspection act like a training tool: Facility people may not possess in-depth knowledge and the software ensures that inspection plans are pre-defined thus making work easier for personnel and improving productivity a great deal.
- Efficient Field Work: Ease of Field Inspection work using mobiles and tablets. Capture photos of violations for quick visual reference at the inspection
- Incident Management is integrated and thus data is very effectively shared across modules. Thus reporting, tracking and routing of Incident are simplified. Investigation and analysis of incidents to ensure risk is managed and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Training Management: Detailed tracking of training and allied activities. Single dashboard to manage training compliances. Drills and exercises planning (schedules), workflow and approvals.
- Emergency Drill Administration: Parameters and checklist properly designed and executed for various Drill Types. Observations, Feedback and Action following every exercise.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis Module for systematic Risk Management, Analysis and Control.
Cost Optimization: Optimize overall cost of work force with automation as compared to time saved annually using some of the tools available in the software. This software can help automate the entire process and help in easy data retention and retrieval. Cost savings by avoiding duplication of work and elimination of manual sheets
AirGRC: A Mobile, Cloud-based Ground Handling Solution
At the same time, it reduces the need for time consuming voice communication and manual entry prone to misunderstandings and often needs more time for repetitive data entry. The app even allows to access the information they need in order to perform the turnaround faster. An additional advantage is the reduction of paperwork for engineers.
Understanding the hassle of generating paper-based inspection report in short time, AirCheck APP digitizes the entire process. The app allows MRO operator (Ground Handler) to generate on arrival and departure inspection checklist. With this digital form, they can save a lot of time, creating detail aircraft maintenance and inspection report because now they do not have to write notes or description manually. In the screen shots, where you can see how this digital in-built Checklist makes it easy for operators to create an aircraft inspection report. Moreover, this digital inspection form that you can see in the below give images, allows operator to create a detailed inspection report. Even technician can record the smallest aircraft maintenance details while its arrival and departure.
Pictures can be added the Inspection of multiple aircraft. It replaces the old process of clicking pictures separately and describing it in the paper-based form. It was difficult to explain all the defects according to photographs of aircraft defects. Thus, technician can capture the pictures of different images of an aircraft that they found while inspecting it. The application will automatically save all the pictures in the report. Now, they can add multiple pictures of aircraft’s defects along with their detailed note.
While inspecting the aircraft, you can also click on the Deviation (Yellow Triangle) for the aircraft’s defects and faults in the form. Like problem in engines, interior defects, airframe dents, scratches on glasses and other major defects.
MRO service providers have to fill-up the inspection, technicians been using paper-based form, and maintaining all those paper-based forms as records was not as easy as it sounds. With the enormous data and paper-based forms, it became difficult for an operator to search the previous data of any aircraft maintenance. AirCheck can help automation the process using a simple mobile APP and application hosted over cloud.
• Training Dashboard, Training Calendar, Non-Conformances
• Training Material, Training Feedback
• Registration of Course, Course Type
• Course, Course Mapping, Feedback Parameter
• Assessment Parameters and 360-degree feedback with between trainers and trainees
• Enrolment to Assessment and Certification
• Yearly Training Report, Monthly Snapshot, Person Wise Training Report, Certificate Report
Configure more than one airport stations (even 10’s)and manage within a single dashboard.
Using the power of cloud, AirGRC AirCHECK scales easily and affordably