AirGRC is providing a comprehensive package for automation of critical ARFF activities related Fire Protection work, Incident Management, Training & Risk using combination of mobile and web based portal, online dashboard and reports to properly inspect and maintain the safety devices /equipment and assets at all the buildings and airside which can be valuable for the entire organization.
AirGRC suite of software offers substantial intangible benefits and good tangible ROI for the initial cost of the system and likely to be very cost effective in the long run. The AirGRC ARFF system offered by Convenio is unique is more than one way.
Facility maintenance people usually do not possess the experience and knowledge specific to fire systems. This software ensures that inspection and maintenance plans are pre-defined complying to Regulatory standards thus making work easier for maintenance personnel and improving productivity a great deal
The ARFF undertakes various tasks on a regular basis (e.g. inspection and maintenance of fire extinguishers, Fire Hazard inspection and mitigation, training on First Aid Fire Fighting extinguishers and their use to the stakeholders, building fire safety and life safety audits etc.) This requires a lot of documentation in soft and hard copies as well which eats up a lot of precious time that can be effectively used for other purposes. The storage and management of these fire safety works has been a longstanding problem. The option of digitalization of the services of Airport Rescue & Fire Fighting (ARFF) would significantly enhance the working efficiency of the department and bring a number of cost and efficiency benefits.
AirGRC software can result into ease of Field Inspection work using mobiles and tablet with capture photos of violations for quick visual reference at the inspection and information management with Dashboards and Reports. This can also broadly manage automated workflow with notification and reminders within various areas. Key improvement being reduction in overall cost of work force as compared to time saved annually using the software. This software can help automate the entire ARFF process and help in easy records retention and retrieval and also cost savings by avoiding duplication of work and elimination of manual sheets
Multi-Airport Single Dashboard Platform for efficient analytics and data reporting - It has multi-airport feature that can help consolidate graphs/ KPI's across large number of Airports. AirGRC Software can help big Airport operators achieve a common “Country and Global standard” that can help manage and reduce issues & problems.
Standardization across all airports in India and “Globally” can help with pre-defined checklists and consistent fire safety management, prevention and problem identification
The software can be primarily used for process automation of fire protection & safety system inspections and maintenance programs – Automation of checklist and procedures of NFPA for the Inspection and Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems, Life Safety Code, Fire Extinguishers, Standard for Installation of Fire Pumps, Maintenance Management Guidelines of building safety codes.
- Dashboards & Reports: Intuitive dashboards, drill downs and analytics can provide very useful information and intelligence at click of mouse button.
- Mobile Inspection act like a training tool: Facility people may not possess in-depth knowledge and the software ensures that inspection plans are pre-defined thus making work easier for personnel and improving productivity a great deal.
- Efficient Field Work: Ease of Field Inspection work using mobiles and tablets. Capture photos of violations for quick visual reference at the inspection
- Incident Management is integrated and thus data is very effectively shared across modules. Thus reporting, tracking and routing of Incident are simplified. Investigation and analysis of incidents to ensure risk is managed and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Training Management: Detailed tracking of training and allied activities. Single dashboard to manage training compliances. Drills and exercises planning (schedules), workflow and approvals.
- Emergency Drill Administration: Parameters and checklist properly designed and executed for various Drill Types. Observations, Feedback and Action following every exercise.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis Module for systematic Risk Management, Analysis and Control.
Cost Optimization: Optimize overall cost of work force with automation as compared to time saved annually using some of the tools available in the software. This software can help automate the entire process and help in easy data retention and retrieval. Cost savings by avoiding duplication of work and elimination of manual sheets
AirGRC: A Mobile, Cloud-based ARFF Solution
Provision to notify the relevant team members of the incident simultaneously for preventing any time lags. Integration with SMS/Email/Call system with responsibility of an incident to corresponding departments. The modules shall assist the team to effectively analyse the frequency and nature of events for better learning and preventing the occurrences. Provides key learning and identify areas to prevent further incidents with follow-up and tracking tasks, if any along with their closure
Detailed tracking of training and allied activities. Single dashboard to manage training compliances. Drills and exercises planning (schedules), workflow and approvals.
• A user-friendly drill request form for the requester to fill and notify the drill date to all relevant parties
• Provision for the reviewer to return the feedback to the requester notifying AFS
• AFS shall remain as the focal point to review the feedbacks and for necessary coordination.
• Notification of the drill observations/report to the requester and other involved parties for corrective actions
• Pre-recorded documents data’s, checklist, approval forms etc. for the end-user and stakeholders for execution of the drill
• Provision to track meetings, if any and related tasks using meeting and task management functionality
Identify activities, sub-activities and the associated risk and impacts. Based on this, compute risk score and map the same in a heatmap. Further, include risk mitigation along =with due tasks for responsible entities
• A user-friendly document submission request form for the applicable requester to upload the relevant documents
• Automatic filtering facility to avoid unwanted documents and to ensure that the submission meets the AFS guidelines
• Notification of the submission to the relevant parties
• Provision for the reviewer to return the feedback to the requester