Fire Administration today face an unprecedented challenge of safety compliance and risk management. Safety Governance should be of great importance, but it is increasingly clear that yesterday's governance practices aren't up to the task. In both design and implementation, they are too disconnected and incomplete to fully address complex compliance, safety and risk management puzzle. We at Convenio look at this challenge with a unique perspective. EGRC-FSGS is a system that helps to keep track of the systematic fire administration.
EGRC-FSGS includes mobile and cloud-based fire inspection software platform created for state and local governments, as well as businesses performing inspections services. The system can be customized the way you work.
Fire Inspection Program is the backbone of fire prevention in the City. Inspections performed yearly include public assemblies (places where more than 49 people gather), schools, day-care facilities, residential care facilities, multiple-unit residential buildings, nursing homes and other institutional facilities. State law requires an annual inspection of multiple-unit residential buildings and of schools.
Fire departments play a critical role in defending their communities against fires and other situations that threaten lives and property. Although most public fire departments focus on the control of fires in individual properties and the rescue of endangered occupants, the fire suppression role of the fire department is still based on the need to protect the community’s property and population. In that respect, the fire department is part of the community’s fire risk management program. It exists to limit the probable loss when a fire occurs.
Mobile APP based software provides the last mile connectivity and goes anywhere you need to go. Locally stored data on the device allows you to work where there is no connection. Push notices allow notification of time critical new inspections. The Software will ensure that buildings adhere to Fire Safety norms and keep a check on them. Different formats of the Maintenance Program depending on type of the building- malls, hospitals, government buildings and industrial units.
- Ready format of parameters can be checked in building while inspection. Pre-defined Inspection and Maintenance Programs can be created. A suitable Checklist Form can be chosen depending upon the type of building.
- Automatic notice to building management about NC’s (Non- Conformity)/ Deviations along with deadline for corrective action will be sent. Reminders and alerts as per the maintenance schedule and corrective actions will be sent.
- The software can also allow users to upload pictures of the faulty fire safety equipment in the building.
- Incident reporting, analysis and investigation with cause – consequence analysis.
- Incident reporting is integrated with Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Risk identification and assessment based on the parameters and corresponding risk rating as input for emergency preparedness.
- Fireman training, planning, shifts and roster management.
- Drills / Emergency Planning and procedures for various facility Situation
EGRC FSGS: A Mobile, Cloud-based Safety & Governance Solution
Provision to notify the relevant team members of the incident simultaneously for preventing any time lags. Integration with SMS/Email/Call system with responsibility of an incident to corresponding departments. The modules shall assist the team to effectively analyse the frequency and nature of events for better learning and preventing the occurrences. Provides key learning and identify areas to prevent further incidents with follow-up and tracking tasks, if any along with their closure
Detailed tracking of training and allied activities. Single dashboard to manage training compliances. Drills and exercises planning (schedules), workflow and approvals.
• A user-friendly drill request form for the requester to fill and notify the drill date to all relevant parties
• Provision for the reviewer to return the feedback to the requester notifying AFS
• AFS shall remain as the focal point to review the feedbacks and for necessary coordination.
• Notification of the drill observations/report to the requester and other involved parties for corrective actions
• Pre-recorded documents data’s, checklist, approval forms etc. for the end-user and stakeholders for execution of the drill
• Provision to track meetings, if any and related tasks using meeting and task management functionality
Identify activities, sub-activities and the associated risk and impacts. Based on this, compute risk score and map the same in a heatmap. Further, include risk mitigation along =with due tasks for responsible entities
• A user-friendly document submission request form for the applicable requester to upload the relevant documents
• Automatic filtering facility to avoid unwanted documents and to ensure that the submission meets the AFS guidelines
• Notification of the submission to the relevant parties
• Provision for the reviewer to return the feedback to the requester